- These Terms and Conditions provided herein constitute a legally binding agreement made between the website visitors, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and the Website Owner (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning the website visitor’s access to and use of the website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Website”).
- You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
- Any amendments/additions/supplement to the terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. The Website Owner reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website upon the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
2. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own will and own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent the local laws are applicable.
3. TRADE MARKS
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business;
- any other act which may be deemed to be detrimental to the Website Owner.
6. SPECIFIC USE
- You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, except as may otherwise be limited by law, the Website Owner is not responsible or liable for any claim, any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company, including those that arising out of or relating to:
- directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system;
- Your breach of this agreement or violation of any law;
- any negligence action, misconduct, or omissions on Your behalf;
- any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof; or
- any negligence action, misconduct, or omissions on any third party.
- You hereby waive all claims with respect to any of the abovementioned, including those based in contract, tort, statutory, or other grounds.
9. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Malaysia). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as being waived in the event of the Website Owner’s failure to insist upon or enforce the strict performance of that provision. The course of conduct of the parties and trade practices shall not act to modify any part of this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement may be waived or amended by the Website Owner. Any waiver by Website Owner shall not be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision in this Agreement.
11. FINAL AGREEMENT
- This Agreement contains the final, complete, and exclusive integrated agreement between the parties as mentioned above with respect to its subject matter and it supersedes all other prior agreements, written or oral, relating to such subject matter. This Agreement also prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications The Website Owner may unilaterally amend, modify, or change this Agreement, in its sole discretion from time to time.
12. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Website Owner may terminate this Agreement at any time as determined by the Website Owner, without any cause, legal process, or notice to You. You agree to waive all claims, causes of actions, expenses, and/or damages connected and/or related to any such termination.
- Any term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking in this Agreement which is illegal, void, prohibited or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering illegal, void or unenforceable the remaining terms, conditions, stipulations, provisions, covenants or undertakings herein contained.
14. KNOWLEDGE OR ACQUIESCENCE
- Knowledge or acquiescence by the Website Owner hereto of or any breach of any of the conditions or covenants herein contained shall not operate as or be deemed to be waiver of such conditions or covenants or any of them and notwithstanding such knowledge or acquiescence, the Website Owner hereto shall be entitled to exercise their respective rights under this Agreement and to require strict performance by the other of the terms and conditions herein.
15. GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
16. ISSUES WITH REGARDS TO THE WEBSITE
- If there are any issues with regards to the website, or any contents herein, please feel free to contact us at the following details:-
- Zeon Properties Group
Wisma Zeon, 29C-03A-01, Persiaran Karpal Singh 2,
11600 Jelutong, Penang, Malaysia
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +6012 443 8888
- The headings in this Agreement do not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- "Or" is not be exclusive in its meaning.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular number only include the plural number and vice versa.
- Words importing the masculine gender only include the feminine and neuter genders.